Very nice and cozy family corner home in the most beautiful area of Amstelveen, Randwijck. Very close to many places and very safe. On the border of Amsterdam. The house has been refurbished from the outside (house itself and the gardens). The house is being renovated from the inside at the moment and new furniture is ordered.
The house is on a quiet road next to a park. You can reach the house through the front yard. Upon entering you find yourself in a hallway. From here you can reach the living room, toilet, stairs closet and the stairs. The living room is very bright and cozy. An open kitchen with integrated appliances including an oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, gas stove and dishwasher.
2nd floor (US counting):
You can reach all rooms from the landing. There are three bedrooms, fully furnished. A bathroom with tub / shower, toilet and sink.
The backyard is accessible via the door in the living room / kitchen or the back. There is a stone shed including a washer and dryer.
- Parking in front of the door (€ 40,- a year only, no waiting list)
- Within walking distance of public transport including tram 5, metro 51 and several buses
- Within walking distance to supermarkets
- Near shopping mall Stadshart and Gelderlandplein
- Within 10 minutes on the Zuidas (South) including WTC and VU Hospital
- Within 10 minutes at Schiphol Airport
- Amsterdam Forest walking distance
- Laminate in the entire house
Read full description