This beautiful, modern water villa of 235 m2 is located in Ouderkerk aan de Amstel. The water villa was designed and built in 2011 with the help of an architect and is really well equipped.
With 5 terraces and a garden of 350 m2, this is truly a pearl. You will lack nothing in this luxury water villa and you are surrounded by the beautiful and clean water of river Bullewijk (Amstel branch) where you can take a dip in the summer!
It is possible to rent the house unfurnished. This is possible in negotiation and for a higher price.
You enter the hall where you can find the toilet. In the hall is also a spacious wardrobe and a workplace with beautiful views over the river and nature on the other side.
As soon as you walk up, you are on the first floor. Here it is immediately bursting with luxury. There is a beautiful Bulthaup kitchen including a large refrigerator, large freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, steam oven, coffee machine (beans), induction hob, sink in the kitchen island, quooker and above all a lot of space. From the sink area in the kitchen you have a beautiful view of the water.
The dining table is suitable for 8-12 people.
There is also a gas fire where you can warm up, or to make it even more atmospheric than it already is. The seating area consists of 2 spacious sitting areas: 1 with a view of the water and 1 with the flat screen TV overlooking the garden. There is also a beautiful second workplace on the first floor with a view over the river.
You have access from the living room to 2 balconies (water side and garden side) and the large water terrace with designer furniture.
On the ground floor there are 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a laundry room and a lounge play/guest room (2 extra mattresses).
The first bedroom is spacious and equipped with a 55 inch Oled flat screen. There is also a walk-in closet, which has 7 closets + 4 shoe cabinets + a couch.
Bedroom 2 is also a spacious bedroom with a 32 inch flat screen TV, chest of drawers and a desk.
Bedroom 3 is a spacious bedroom with a 43 inch flat screen TV and beautiful views of the river.
Bathroom 1 has a toilet, jacuzzi, 2 showers (with views of the river) and 2 sinks.
Bathroom 2 has a shower, toilet and a sink.
In the washing machine room are a washing machine, dryer, drying rack etc.
In the lounge there is also a flat screen TV and can be used as a playroom / chill room for children or as an extra guest room (2 mattresses available).
• 2 private parking spaces
• 2 parking spaces for guests (in front of the gate)
• Spacious garden (350 m2)
• Table tennis table and 2 swings
• Bicycle parking (suitable for 4 bikes)
• Outside lounge area with fireplace
• Outdoor kitchen with Boretti BBQ and sink (hot and cold water) + table with heaters for 8-10 people
• Modern lounge set
• Large water terrace with design picnic table (Extremis) and designer loungers
• Built-in Sonos sound system
• 1 SUP board
• Many restaurants in the neighborhood
• Near supermarkets
• Swimming ladder & garden hose shower on the water side
• Water villa is very energy efficient, well insulated and has 36 own solar panels
• Only 15 minutes by car and 30 minutes by bike to Amsterdam
• Distance to Schiphol by car (15 minutes) - Utrecht and Haarlem (30 minutes) - Amstelveen (5 minutes)
• Private boat (sloop) to rent extra (in front of the water villa, boat license necessary.
• International schools Amstelveen within 10 minutes only, International schools Amsterdam only 15 minutes
Read full description